Wednesday, December 12, 2012

South Padre Island, TX

Peggy shops South Padre Island.  We enjoy the wide beach here and the seafood is excellent.

We learn that we don't have the right papers to get into Belize or Guatemala so we abort the trip through Mexico.  Instead we will head west across Texas.  I will continue to work on my bucket list.  Before we leave Brownsville Peggy drags me across the border to do some Mexican shopping.  We wait in line for over an hour to get back in the US.  We are the only gringos I see.
Shark Attack

Kite Boarding

Drilling Platform

Getting ready to kite board

Mitch trying to cross the border into Mexico

US Border Patrol

Mexico border crossing at Brownsville, TX

December 14
Today is Sky Blue's birthday, so we have a party and everybody gets ice cream.
Yipee! Happy birthday to me, I'm 3 years old today.

No comments:

Post a Comment